Norsk 1967 Volvo 220 2-dørs Stasjonvogn

Visa din modifierade Amazon. Moderatorer
123GT

Re: Norsk 1967 Volvo 220 2-dørs Stasjonvogn

Post by 123GT »

Skitfräckt! B-) Lacken (och bilen) blir ju kanon!!!
Du "MÅSTE" anmäla dig till VOLVO tävlingen i http://www.gasolinemagazine.se
/sven
'67;a 123 GT objekt i djup dvala.

Länk : Svenska Volvo Amazonklubben
Länk : Mina blandade Amazonbilder
Youtubelänk : The one and only - Salt & Peppar Amazonen
faukenpal2

Post by faukenpal2 »

Hejsan alla !
Kvipt kommer inte in på sitt account här. Hans lösenord funka inte och han kunde inte få nytt eller nåt. Hur ska han göra?
Vh
123GT

Post by 123GT »

Kolla på första sidan o skicka ett pm från dig till någon av moderator;erna så hjälper de dig/er vidare!
/ sven

faukenpal2

Post by faukenpal2 »

Tackar för hjälpen!
Kvipt

Post by Kvipt »

First off all, I got to thank Faukenpal2 for getting me onboard again! :D Suddenly when I tried to log in, it did not work, and when I requested a new password, I never received it.. (I write english because my norswedian sucks..)

Lots have happen since last time, and the car is now finished, except for the dual exhaust. The schedule is to install them next weekend, in 1,5" thick stainless steel for that extra deep sound.

Freshly installed bumper and lights. The headlights has curved glass, with 10W parking lights, so I can drive on daytime with parkinglights, but no one will notice, cause it's brighter than regular parklights :)

The paint finish was just perfect, and it looks like it's sanded and polished, but it ain't! The pictures of it looks dull compared to seeing it in real life :( The freshly installed interior turned out great as well, with all new rubber, everywhere! VP Autoparts wondered about my order, when i bought 4 fittings to the rear side windows, hatch fittings and 2-door rubber kit :)

We towed it to the painter with my brother's 1966 Chevy pickup because it had no lights, windows etc..

Ready to receive some Glasurit paint!!

Gotta love that feeling of a freshly painted car.. :)

Same night it was painted! The stainless bumpers from Grop Harrington was a little bit different from the stock ones, but were easy to modify! The sure looked good on that new painted wagon!

Breathing fresh air, sure was frisky to drive without windows! Tanklokk søkes!

The right taillight installed. The rear hatches are operated by an electric starter solenoid, and the button to open it is the taillight. :D I made custom brackets to make these early lenses to fit from behind, and mounted a buttonswitch behind the reflector, so i only have to push the taillight 1mm to open it. The switch is originally used to open the trunk on a BMW 5 series..

I decided to paint the grille black. What you guys think about that?

Not the worst cars for an 18 year old kid to be driving with :)

Liked the light the taillights gave!

Black Tuck & Roll for the doors and sides! Clean and simple! Cut the passanger inner door handle off so that the girls will wonder how to get out! :) The armrest wil be taken from a 1954 Buick

Sidepanels installed, carpet yet to be installed!The subwoofer is installed in an old Norwegian made Telrad amp from 1958, which is extremely rare!

And then the rest came along..

Black and white go hand in hand! Freshly stretched up with new black carpets and tuck & roll! :D real cozy and clean interior. Black was not a common interior color? Was it??

Pattern for the side windows were made, and Bø Glass cut them for me. The front window is new as well to match the rest..

Visible CD-player...

Not in this car!! The stereo is installed, all Pioneer components of their top notch speakers and amps. The player contains a Bluetooth device, so i only hit play on my Iphone, and it begins to play. The player gets lifted up and down by an antenna motor. You can adjust the volume by rolling on the left wheel of the old Blaupunkt radio. It's cut off right behind the dash, and the volumeknob is connected to a regular subwoofer volumeregulator, which also can be used as a sound regulator :) I also fastened a license plate light from a Volvo PV behind the radioglass, so it lights in the display :)

I made these to put beneath the dashboard, so the speakers up front are invisible.

Same goes for the other side!

The pushbuttons on the dash to open the doors, these are starter buttons to a 1941 Ford. I won't tell where the outside buttons are :) The toggle switch is for the flame throwers in the exhaust.
Amazon dogdish tidig typ og Amazon HGV tanklokk ønskes kjøpt
ricke

Post by ricke »

Helt j$%&vla otroligt vad snygg den här bilen är VILL HA DEN :P. // ricke
renoverar en volvo amazon 68a. old volvo´s never dies
poolio

Post by poolio »

Helt klart imponerad av alla detaljer ! :D
Plymouth '38
Lincoln Capri '55 x 2
Buick LeSabre '62
Impala Wagon '67
Ranchero '65
...å lite till....
xorox_88

Post by xorox_88 »

blev hur jävla grym som hellst, får några ideer själv angående inredning till min :)
http://www.garaget.org/xorox_88

Går det att börna med den?
Kvipt

Post by Kvipt »

Good thing you like it! :D Lot's of people don't like custom Amazon's at all, but luckily the response was good on this one! :) The interior cost 1500 for the tuck & roll, and about 2000 for the carpet.. Pretty cheap for real quality stuff! The rug is real thick and sturdy! Was wondering on installing early Amazon dogdish hubcaps instead of 1953 Buick units, photoshopped a picture of it, and I think it was pretty nice! What do you think??

Wishing to buy a set of Dogdishes and fuelcap for it, last thing on my list! :)

And i tracked down the history of it of course! The Ice-Blue Amazon Kombi was imported to Norway on April, 17 1967, and sold April 19 to Johan Hvarnes in Larvik. The original owner is unfortunately dead, but I talked to his nephew which used the car from 1977-1996. He remember he took really good care of it, and it had a very low mileage when he sold it (96000km) now the odometer is set on 26000km. He told his uncle used it as a work car, he was an entrepreneur. The car has always been on the road, both summer and winter from 1967 to 2004. He also said they used it for hunting, and used to haul moose with it.. Here is the original title for it:

Here is a picture of it from 1998 which I received from one of the previous owners. Remember it was used as an entrepreneur car from 1967 to 1996..

But by 1999 it was comming along!
Blomquist

Post by Blomquist »

Än en gång grattis. Tror helt klart på original Amazon 57-64kapslar.
Det är slående hur mycket de lutande B-stolparna gör för helhetsintrycket.
Synd att du måste ha registreringsskylt på där bak.
210 -64, 223 -68
Kvipt

Post by Kvipt »

Thanks again! :) I think those hubcaps will look cool on it, simple and clean.. The slanted B-pillars really does the trick, along with the long side window, makes it looked chopped :) Yes the license plate is a bug, but I made a bracket in stainless steel which allows me to push the license-plate under the car ;)
Cpt Tuttle

Post by Cpt Tuttle »

Varför inte bara skriva på norska? Snygg är bilen i alla fall, vad hände med kapslarna du visade tidigare i tråden?
Tyvärr Amazonlös - har åtminstone en 544 från 1965...
Kvipt

Post by Kvipt »

Eg syns Dogdish såg bedre ut enn Buick igrunn :)

Når ein sammenliknar dei to bilda går eg for Volvo kapslane.. Eller kva synest dere?
123GT

Post by 123GT »

Lookin' good, man ! :D
VOLVO kapslarna är ju mer VOLVO medan Buick kapslarna är mer Kustom, om du frågar mig....svårt val, båda passar!!!
/ sven

gudu

Post by gudu »

Volvokapslarna, frågan är väl lite hur den röda färgen passar det gröna?

Väldigt fint för övrigt! Och grei att du gick tillbaka till norsk.