121 by Iv@n

Visa din modifierade Amazon. Moderatorer
Nalletill1000

Re: 121 by Iv@n

Post by Nalletill1000 »

framvagnsbalk= front cross member I would think it should be translated to. It is very heavy and shipping would be a killing. Anyone who knows a truck driver going to the area? That would be cheapest way to get the stuff to the guy.
Good luck with you car. I see you have a lot of work in front of you before you get it on the street again, but do not despair it will be worth it.
You can't fix stoopid. There is no medicine, surgery, or class you can take to fix it. _Stoopid_is_forever_ (Ron White in blue collar tour)
grazycat

Post by grazycat »

Hello Ivan.Greetings from Estonia.Nice work you have done.I have exactly the same project waiting in garage.Only different that I have four door body from year 66.Right now I'm waiting some body panels and then I can start bodywork too.Good luck to you.
Iv@n

Post by Iv@n »

First of all, thank you for your trouble, I can not believe that so many want to help and I am very grateful. Related to the postage, I could pay, but the point is that often our customs value of goods, including costs of postage, and for me this is too much with our duty .....
Door I really need better still both ... Maybe give up the front cross member, (in any case it is necessary to complete without wheels), because is too heavy .... and body parts with pictures are important to me ...

Postcode for me is 10360 Sesvete,Croatia and for my relatives is 9252 Radenci,Slovenia...
jabojabo

Post by jabojabo »

Hi Ivan, how is everything going? I havent seen any pictures lately... I´m really amazed by the work your doing and Im looking forward to see the final result.

My very best regards

Jan
Telis

Post by Telis »

Iv@n wrote:First of all, thank you for your trouble, I can not believe that so many want to help and I am very grateful. Related to the postage, I could pay, but the point is that often our customs value of goods, including costs of postage, and for me this is too much with our duty .....
Door I really need better still both ... Maybe give up the front cross member, (in any case it is necessary to complete without wheels), because is too heavy .... and body parts with pictures are important to me ...

Postcode for me is 10360 Sesvete,Croatia and for my relatives is 9252 Radenci,Slovenia...
Are you still thinking on a visit in sweden in the summer ?
The best way for transportation of the heavy parts is probably the car =)
/Henrik
Iv@n

Post by Iv@n »

Hi everyone...it was some litle work but no time for upload pics,,I have time only for a short view on the news on the forum,,,...

This year certainly will not be able to go in sweden unfortunately ....

Greetings to everyone, I hope to be able to put some new pictures soon :)
Iv@n

Post by Iv@n »

Litle update :(

Rappel

Post by Rappel »

:shock: nice work!! :wink:
Röd 67a
Graffitgrå 65a

VERKSTADSHANDBÖCKER!
http://www.volvoamazonpictures.se/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Shift

Post by Shift »

Amazing!!!
Det som inte går att laga går att skruva sönder
Uffe

Post by Uffe »

I will definitive stop complaining regarding my, not 100%, front :oops: You are so good at metalwork. Amazing is the word :shock:
Amazon 1957
Telis

Post by Telis »

QV wrote:I have done a check of the cost to send parts to Zagreb.

for 50 kg o,1 m3 the cost is ~300 €
for 250 kg 0,2 m3 ~500 €

to Split it cost more....

Metal parts from my spare car is free of charge but adding on as mutch as posibole would be more economic.
May be some one have a complet ?????? (framvagsbalk) front whell ??? with rims and everyting.

You need rims also?
to check cost I need zip code... also to your relatives.
/Jan

Jan Is´nt it possible to sent it with "postpaket" ? Up to 10 kg it should be 530 SEK and up to 20 kg 830 SEK.
Just the body parts should´nt be that heavy or big ?

Nice work Ivan =) As always.

/Henrik
Iv@n

Post by Iv@n »

thanks to all
Bamazon

Post by Bamazon »

Ser ju kanon ut :D bra plåtarbete
Iv@n

Post by Iv@n »

I don't understand :?: :(
PeterB

Post by PeterB »

I'll translate for you: Looks super! Good metalwork!

We are all impressed with your restoration, you are really bringing your car back to life.
Man I wish I had some of your skills. I guess the best way is "learning by doing".
Amazon 4dr -61 B16, M30, 6V. Patina!